SEG 8 (1937): 238
CIIP IV.2 (2018): 3396 (drs.)
In the nave of the church.
Four-line mosaic inscription surrounded by drinking animals. Parts of the mosaic were destroyed during the excavation.
Meas.: h ca. 50, w 115 cm.
[Ὑπὲρ ἀ]ντιλή[μψεως τ]ῶν καρποφωρούν[των]
[ - - - ]ΘΚΑΣΙΟΝ κ(αὶ) Ἰωνάννιν Ζαχαρί[αν]
[κ(αὶ) Ἰω]άνιν Αβέσομβον κ(αὶ) Ἰωάνιν κ(αὶ) [ - - - ]
[ - - - ]Α ἐτελιώθι τὸ ἔργον ἔτ(ους) [ - - - ]
For the succor of the donors … and Ioannis Zacharias and Ioanis Abesombus and Ioanis … the work was finished in the year …
Fragmenrary dedicatory mosaic building inscription for the benefactors of a church, in the nave.