276, 81*, no. 8, fig. 4 (dr.) (ed. pr.) (in Hebrew)
SEG 37 (1987): 1507
CIIP IV.1 (2018): 3179 (dr.)
On a natural rock wall at the eastern end of the mosaic pavement, to the left of Inscription no. 23.
The inscription is carefully made with a sharp chisel.
☩ Κ(ύριος) Ἰ(ησοῦ)ς
The Lord Jesus.
Christian acclamation – grafitto on a rock wall in the cistern near the monastery.