426, 482, figs. 94-94a (ph., dr.) (ed. pr.)
SEG 40 (1990): 1485
CIIP IV.1 (2018): 3130 (ph., dr.)
Findspot: Among fallen stones east of a building adjoining the west wall of the monastery, facing the church. Found in 1976.
Pres. loc.: “Stored at the east end of the central vaulted room under the main church” (Meimaris).
Decorated limestone lintel (26x57 cm) engraved with a cross (20x18 cm) and remains of abbreviated nomen sacrum.
Christian acclamation engraved on a decorated limestone lintel, found among the fallen stones east of the western tower.