SEG 62 (2012): 1646
In the eastern half of the main mosaic carpet of the nave.
Fragmentary nine-line mosaic inscription framed in a round medallion (inner diam. 122 cm). Letters (9-11 cm high) are traced in a mixture of red, black, and yellow tesserae against a white background and belong to the oval Byzantine alphabet. Their shapes point to a date in the late 5th - early 6th century. Stigma and horizonal stroke for abbreviation; another horizontal stroke over the figure indicating the year.
4 Ἰωάννο[υ ἐπισκ]όπου
καὶ τοῦ[το] τὸ [ἔργον]
τῆς ψηφώ[σε]ως [ἐ-]
γέν[ε]τ⟨ο⟩ ἐν μη[νὶ]
8 Δί[ου] το[ῦ] ειχ´ ἔ[τους]
In the days of the most God-loving and most saintly bishop John, also this work of the mosaic was done, in the month of Dios of the year 615, fifth indiction.
Building inscription commemorating the completion of mosaic work under John, bishop of Azotos.