276, 81*, no. 6, fig. 4 (dr.) (ed. pr.) (in Hebrew)
SEG 37 (1987): 1506
CIIP IV.1 (2018): 3177 (dr.)
On a natural rock wall at the eastern end of the mosaic pavement, above Inscription no. 23.
Letters 4-4.5 cm. high, carefully made with a sharp chisel on both sides of an aleardy existing cross, 6.5 cm high, made with a sharp utensil. The first two characters (a cross and a K) are worn out and their restoration tentative.
☩ Κ(ύριε), βοή†θι
O Lord, help!
Invocation of the Lord – grafitto on a rock wall in the cistern near the monastery.