SEG 65 (2015): 1767 (ed. pr.)
In the mosaic pavement of the prayer hall.
Three-line mosaic inscription within a tabula ansata.
☩ Ἐπὶ τῶν θεοφιλ(εστάτων) Ἠλίου κὲ Νόννου κὲ Σελαμῶνος διακόνου
ἐγένετο τὸ ἔργον τοῦτο ⟨κ(αὶ)⟩ ἡ οἰκοδομὴ πᾶσα τοῦ μοναστηρίου
ἐν μηνὶ Δισίου ἰνδ(ικτιῶνος) ὀγδόης ἔτους τῆς πόλ(εως) τοϛʹ· κὲ Βαράχου. (palm)
Under the most God-loving Elias and Nonnos and Selamon deacon this work was done, as well as the entire building of the monastery, in the month of Daesius of the eighth indiction, year 376 of the city; also (under) Barachos.
Daesius of the year 376 of the city ( = Eleutheropolis) corresponds to May-June 575, which fell in the eighth indiction. Note that in l.2 the small stigma precedes rather than follows κ(αί).
Dated building inscription for the completion of the monastery, within a tabula ansata in the mosaic pavement of the prayer hall, May/June 575.